They had a big fake frog you could sit on for a Kodak moment. As you all know me, I am not about to let a Kodak moment go to waste. :)

Alisa with her boys Tye and Matthew

Tye was all giddy when he saw the fake steering wheel for the boat. He was all over that. Such a boy and such a teenager who is ready to behind the wheel for real! :)

My next favorite thing besides the Octopus was the Stingray exhibit. You could actually touch and feel the Stingray. It was funny I went to the other side of the tank or pool and the Stingray were like jumping up out of the pool. The workers said it was feeding time so they were all getting hungry and they know where the food is. The side that I was on is the side they feed them from. No wonder they were trying to jump up out of the pool. They were hungry.


Taytum loved this part of the day. She wanted to keep putting her hands in the water. I think if we would have let her she would have climbed in. She is a wild child. Hence the name they call her. They call her WILD.

Then we saw another Kodak moment spot. We went to go and look at the Electric EEL's and they had the fun set up for you to get your picture taken. Once again....I was ALL over that one. So here Michael and I are taking advantage of the Kodak moment! :)

I was laughing at Alli trying to hide under the fake rocks. She is a little tall for this, but I made her do it anyway! She is such a sucker - but I love her! :)

Since she couldn't figure out how to get under there, I had to show her how it was done. Man it was a little awkward doing it - but I did it!

Alli takes advantage of the Kodak moment shots as well as I do. She was all over getting her picture taken. As you can tell Taytum didn't want to be bothered with taking pictures. Taytum would rather be down running around and getting into things.

Matthew was cracking me up too. Since we were all doing the picture thing he wanted to do it too. He likes to do silly poses all the time. He is just a silly boy.

Then we saw another Kodak moment spot. We went to go and look at the Electric EEL's and they had the fun set up for you to get your picture taken. Once again....I was ALL over that one. So here Michael and I are taking advantage of the Kodak moment! :)

I was laughing at Alli trying to hide under the fake rocks. She is a little tall for this, but I made her do it anyway! She is such a sucker - but I love her! :)

Since she couldn't figure out how to get under there, I had to show her how it was done. Man it was a little awkward doing it - but I did it!
More Kodak moments! I love them! :)

Alli takes advantage of the Kodak moment shots as well as I do. She was all over getting her picture taken. As you can tell Taytum didn't want to be bothered with taking pictures. Taytum would rather be down running around and getting into things.

Matthew was cracking me up too. Since we were all doing the picture thing he wanted to do it too. He likes to do silly poses all the time. He is just a silly boy.






No comments:
Post a Comment